For a fascinating experience of the ‘real’ france, our tesol course in Brittany is ideal. Culture, cuisine, romance and history are all factors which combine to make france one of the most popular destinations in the entire world, and one of our most sought after TESOL locations. As a gateway to teach English in France, Europe and the rest of the world, Brittany may be the perfect location for you.
Whatever nationality a person is, there is something about France that seems to appeal and capture their attention. Perhaps it is its world class cuisine and famous vineyards, which produce some of the world’s finest wine and champagne. It may be the awe inspiring countryside, running for miles with rolling green hills and forests, which hide ruins of once great castles, and villages that seem to have remained untouched for hundreds of years. Maybe it is the culture of Paris, with the Louvre and Eiffel Tower at its forefront. Whatever it is that seduces you, France has it.
Our TESOL course in France can be found in the charming village of Plelauff, bordering, the famous Nantes-Brest Canal. We are nearby to a number of small medieval towns and the dominating cliffs of the rugged coastline, right in the central region of Brittany.
The central location of Plelauff makes it perfect to experience everything France has to offer. There are a number of nearby attractions, while you can also get away from your troubles in this tranquil, beautiful little village.
For the active people amongst you, the areas around Plelauff offer quad-biking in Caurel, international dance classes at the Carmina Centre and horseback riding. For those who like their activities more relaxed, there is walking and cycling through the beautiful scenery all around the village, or along the canal path. You can also fish in this same canal. In Carhaix (a 20-minute drive away) you can play golf, go ten-pin bowling and go-karting, or you can visit the restaurants, shops and cinema in Rostrenen. Plelauff itself has a friendly local bar, church and the beautiful Notre-Dame-de-la-Croix chapel.
You won’t be surprised to hear that the village’s local cuisine is excellent. France is famous for its food, and the variety of creperies, pizzerias, cafes and restaurants to be found here, certainly live up to that reputation.
The opportunity to experience the fine French wine and cuisine, enjoy the French sunshine, and visit the rugged coastline which hides thousand of inlets and bays await you in Brittany. Some of the most breathtaking scenery in the world will be your surroundings, which is why there is perhaps no better location to take a TESOL course in France.
special price on offer from
The TESOL training centre in Plelauff , Cotes D’Armor can be found amongst other leisure and academic buildings . Our clean, comfortable, basic rooms are housed in the main building.
A few seconds’ walk from the bedrooms will take you to our training rooms . The offices are, at the centre of the complex along with a lounge and TV area. For a reasonable fee we are also able to arrange riding lessons, as the facility also has an equestrian centre with its own stables. Our on-site accommodation is usually available from the Saturday night preceding the course start, until the Saturday following the course.
We are able to offer a number of accommodation options for the duration of your TESOL course:
- The basic on-site accommodation is located at our TESOL training centre. A single room will cost 250 Euros and a shared room is 200 Euros. This comes with shared bathroom and kitchen facilities and Wi-Fi access at the school. You will need to book this option before your arrival.
- Stay in a delightful country house in the nearby Sifiac. This can accommodate 5 or 6 people and has full Wi-Fi connectivity. Transport to the TESOL school will be provided by the English-speaking owner of the property, and is free of charge. Costs are as follows:
- A double bedroom (there are three), 325 € plus 15 € extra in the winter for heating.
- A single room (one only) at 305 € plus 15 € extra in the winter for heating.
- A top-floor room at 250 € per person if two share, plus 15 € extra in winter for heating per person, or 400 € for single occupancy, plus 15 € extra in winter for heating.
- For the fee of 400 Euros for one person or 600 Euros for two people sharing (300 each), you can stay in a high quality, two bedroom country cottage. You will also be required to pay for any gas consumed during your stay in the winter months. Our centre staff will provide the travel to and from the school.
Other properties are available around the area for around 300 Euros, but come mostly without Wi-Fi access. We may also be able to suggest other possible locations if you with to make your own accommodation.
Please check out our other course locations if you wish to attend a course before Brittany becomes available.
The total price is divided into: deposit and balance.
The deposit may be paid via a) credit card b) Paypal c) wire transfer d) Western Union.
The balance of the course fee must be paid by cash, PayPal or bank transfer directly to the training center on the first day of the course.
The accommodation fees are not part of the course price and you are free to choose whichever accommodation option you prefer.
If you choose to use our accommodation, it should be paid for either by cash, PayPal or bank transfer directly to the school at the start of the course.