Do you want to be TEFL or TESOL-certified in KwaZulu Natal? Are you interested in teaching English in Empangeni, KwaZulu Natal? Check out our opportunities in Empangeni, Become certified to Teach English as a Foreign Language and start teaching English in your community or abroad! Teflonline.net offers a wide variety of Online TESOL Courses and a great number of opportunities for English Teachers and for Teachers of English as a Second Language. Here Below you can check out the feedback (for one of our units) of one of the 16.000 students that last year took an online course with ITTT!
Empangeni, KwaZulu Natal TESOL Online & Teaching English Jobs
It is essential that the first esl class should be one where the teacher aims to establish a good rapport. A great variety of techniques are advised: pass the ball game, or have students to talk about themselves. Teachers should also try to find out about each student's level so as to avoid stronger ones being mingled with weaker learners which can lead to numerous problems in the classroom (boredom for stronger ones, etc). Warmers are quite great tools to help establish rapport including hangman, Pictionary, etc. Large classes and smaller sized classes are advised to be delivered in a slightly different way. Teacher should aim to avoid use of students' native language and insist on the use of English whenever necessary.
Apply for your TEFL/TESOL Course!
- 1The application process is free and does not commit you in any way.
- 2Anyone fluent in English and aged 18+ is eligible for our courses.
- 3No previous experience or qualifications are required.
- 4Apply today and receive a free e-guide covering the basics of TEFL/TESOL.
- 5Sign up for your course before Apr, 03 2020 and receive an additional course free of charge.*
* Applies to in-class courses, combined courses, diploma courses and 120-hour online course with tutor and videos