Do you want to be TEFL or TESOL-certified in Free State? Are you interested in teaching English in Bultfontein, Free State? Check out our opportunities in Bultfontein, Become certified to Teach English as a Foreign Language and start teaching English in your community or abroad! Teflonline.net offers a wide variety of Online TESOL Courses and a great number of opportunities for English Teachers and for Teachers of English as a Second Language. Here Below you can check out the feedback (for one of our units) of one of the 16.000 students that last year took an online course with ITTT!
Bultfontein, Free State TESOL Online & Teaching English Jobs
I have learned from this unit that as a teacher it is really important to be aware of my student's learning levels, abilities, and cultural environment. Additionally, there are many roles that a teacher can play in the classroom and I think that it is important to balance and know when to play a certain role based on the classroom activity, what the students are learning, and what is expected from them. Good teachers are not only ones who know the content but are able to build relationship with the students as well as motivate them to learn the content for themselves. I think overall, knowing the role of a good teacher as well as having realistic expectations of learners is very important in having an effective classroom.
Apply for your TEFL/TESOL Course!
- 1The application process is free and does not commit you in any way.
- 2Anyone fluent in English and aged 18+ is eligible for our courses.
- 3No previous experience or qualifications are required.
- 4Apply today and receive a free e-guide covering the basics of TEFL/TESOL.
- 5Sign up for your course before Mar, 01 2020 and receive an additional course free of charge.*
* Applies to in-class courses, combined courses, diploma courses and 120-hour online course with tutor and videos