Do you want to be TEFL or TESOL-certified in Kentucky? Are you interested in teaching English in Wilmore, Kentucky? Check out our opportunities in Wilmore, Become certified to Teach English as a Foreign Language and start teaching English in your community or abroad! Teflonline.net offers a wide variety of Online TESOL Courses and a great number of opportunities for English Teachers and for Teachers of English as a Second Language. Here Below you can check out the feedback (for one of our units) of one of the 16.000 students that last year took an online course with ITTT!
Wilmore, Kentucky TESOL Online & Teaching English Jobs
This unit focuses on different theories, methods, and techniques a teacher may implant in the classroom. The methodology a teacher may use differs depending on the culture and personalities of the teacher and class, but one method is not essentially better than another. This unit also looked at the steps Engage, Study, and Activate. It went in depth as to different examples that a teacher may use at each of these steps. Lastly, the unit focused on the importance for a teacher to know how and when to correct their students. I learned that their is a difference between mistakes and errors. It is also important to praise a student just as much as your correct them. These two points really challenge me to be patient and humble with potential future students.
Apply for your TEFL/TESOL Course!
- 1The application process is free and does not commit you in any way.
- 2Anyone fluent in English and aged 18+ is eligible for our courses.
- 3No previous experience or qualifications are required.
- 4Apply today and receive a free e-guide covering the basics of TEFL/TESOL.
- 5Sign up for your course before Feb, 28 2020 and receive an additional course free of charge.*
* Applies to in-class courses, combined courses, diploma courses and 120-hour online course with tutor and videos