Do you want to be TEFL or TESOL-certified in Hawaii? Are you interested in teaching English in Holualoa, Hawaii? Check out our opportunities in Holualoa, Become certified to Teach English as a Foreign Language and start teaching English in your community or abroad! Teflonline.net offers a wide variety of Online TESOL Courses and a great number of opportunities for English Teachers and for Teachers of English as a Second Language. Here Below you can check out the feedback (for one of our units) of one of the 16.000 students that last year took an online course with ITTT!
Holualoa, Hawaii TESOL Online & Teaching English Jobs
Unit 7 Teaching new language. From this unit I have learned how to teach vocabulary as it makes the speech more specific, and different techniques for vocabulary teaching. Also, I have learned how to introduce grammatical structures and techniques for presenting and practicing language structures. And the last but not the least I have learned about teaching language functions. "Grammar is often said to be the tree trunk and branches of a language while vocabulary and functions are the leaves that add beauty and variety." I think this phrase fully describes the purpose of this unit and gives me a deep understanding of teaching a new language. Unit 7 often refers to Unit 3 that finally shows that the knowledge collected in the previous units can be used in the following units too.
Apply for your TEFL/TESOL Course!
- 1The application process is free and does not commit you in any way.
- 2Anyone fluent in English and aged 18+ is eligible for our courses.
- 3No previous experience or qualifications are required.
- 4Apply today and receive a free e-guide covering the basics of TEFL/TESOL.
- 5Sign up for your course before Feb, 25 2020 and receive an additional course free of charge.*
* Applies to in-class courses, combined courses, diploma courses and 120-hour online course with tutor and videos