Do you want to be TEFL or TESOL-certified in Alaska? Are you interested in teaching English in Eielson AFB, Alaska? Check out our opportunities in Eielson AFB, Become certified to Teach English as a Foreign Language and start teaching English in your community or abroad! Teflonline.net offers a wide variety of Online TESOL Courses and a great number of opportunities for English Teachers and for Teachers of English as a Second Language. Here Below you can check out the feedback (for one of our units) of one of the 16.000 students that last year took an online course with ITTT!
Eielson AFB, Alaska TESOL Online & Teaching English Jobs
This unit discusses different teaching strategies and themes, such as using songs/chants/music, playing games, using stories, arts and crafts, and seasonal activities around the world. Songs are a great resource for pronunciation and intonation. For younger learners, it can be an effective and fun way to memorize words, and older kids can relate it to their culture and current favorite music. Games can be a great activate stage activity for kids to keep them engaged and have fun. Stories are a great way to increase vocabulary and practice all four skills (reading, writing, speaking, and listening). The use of drama and movement in the classroom make the context of learning a language more realistic. The unit also provides some lesson plans to put everything together and see these themes and ideas in action.
Apply for your TEFL/TESOL Course!
- 1The application process is free and does not commit you in any way.
- 2Anyone fluent in English and aged 18+ is eligible for our courses.
- 3No previous experience or qualifications are required.
- 4Apply today and receive a free e-guide covering the basics of TEFL/TESOL.
- 5Sign up for your course before Apr, 02 2020 and receive an additional course free of charge.*
* Applies to in-class courses, combined courses, diploma courses and 120-hour online course with tutor and videos