Do you want to be TEFL or TESOL-certified in KwaZulu Natal? Are you interested in teaching English in Aldinville, KwaZulu Natal? Check out our opportunities in Aldinville, Become certified to Teach English as a Foreign Language and start teaching English in your community or abroad! Teflonline.net offers a wide variety of Online TESOL Courses and a great number of opportunities for English Teachers and for Teachers of English as a Second Language. Here Below you can check out the feedback (for one of our units) of one of the 16.000 students that last year took an online course with ITTT!
Aldinville, KwaZulu Natal TESOL Online & Teaching English Jobs
This unit talks about the four present tense forms of grammar; present simple, present continuous, present perfect, and present perfect continuous. Examples are given for each form and also exceptions to word forms are given, along with some common errors students may have. I have learned how to properly structure and identify the different present tense forms, for example, present simple is (subject + base form) and present perfect continuous is (subject + aux. verb 'have' + been + verb+ing). In addition to these sentence structures, each present tense form is broken down in three forms; affirmative, negative, and question. Typically in a sentence that is a question, the subject and aux. verb are switched with the aux. verb being the beginning of a sentence.
Apply for your TEFL/TESOL Course!
- 1The application process is free and does not commit you in any way.
- 2Anyone fluent in English and aged 18+ is eligible for our courses.
- 3No previous experience or qualifications are required.
- 4Apply today and receive a free e-guide covering the basics of TEFL/TESOL.
- 5Sign up for your course before Apr, 11 2020 and receive an additional course free of charge.*
* Applies to in-class courses, combined courses, diploma courses and 120-hour online course with tutor and videos