Do you want to be TEFL or TESOL-certified in Bolivia? Are you interested in teaching English in Sucre, Bolivia? Check out our opportunities in Sucre, Become certified to Teach English as a Foreign Language and start teaching English in your community or abroad! Teflonline.net offers a wide variety of Online TESOL Courses and a great number of opportunities for English Teachers and for Teachers of English as a Second Language. Here Below you can check out the feedback (for one of our units) of one of the 16.000 students that last year took an online course with ITTT!
Sucre, Bolivia TESOL Online & Teaching English Jobs
Unit 9 was about lesson planning. It discussed the importance of planning carefully the various components of the lesson plan but at the same time the need to be flexible. The combination of both is probably what is needed. The unit went over the basic principles of lesson plans the emphasized the following: to keep it simple, not to script the lesson, structure it and use the same structure in subsequent lessons, plan and write the needed time for each activity and to make sure that there is a balance of skills. The section on being organized was also a good guide as to what you need to do to ensure that your lesson goes smoothly. It was helpful to read about what components should be included in lesson plan and to get some sample lesson plans to review.
Apply for your TEFL/TESOL Course!
- 1The application process is free and does not commit you in any way.
- 2Anyone fluent in English and aged 18+ is eligible for our courses.
- 3No previous experience or qualifications are required.
- 4Apply today and receive a free e-guide covering the basics of TEFL/TESOL.
- 5Sign up for your course before Feb, 29 2020 and receive an additional course free of charge.*
* Applies to in-class courses, combined courses, diploma courses and 120-hour online course with tutor and videos