Check out tefl tesol about Coures TESOL and apply today to be certified to teach English abroad.
You could also be interested in:
This is how our TEFL graduates feel they have gained from their course, and how they plan to put into action what they learned:
• What I have learned from this course; well for one thing there is a lot more to the english
language that I ever remember being taught in school!
• I have gained insight into the dynamics of learning a new language from varying degrees of existing knowledge bases.
• To understand that sometimes the best form of constructive criticism is little to none at all.
• That a teacher who is flexible, open, has a pleasant disposition and enthusiasm is a valuable resource to the classroom.
• That I tend to be more creative when designing lesson plans for young leaners or beginner level classes.
• I have found the course quite beneficial in so much as trying out varying concepts within our homeschool classroom and taking note of the feedback on differing activities. I think the course will allow me to construct future units and lessons for my sons and also allowed me to be reassured of the importance with which a teacher’s attitude can impact and be a strong solid foundation to learning. I would definitely like to further research the idea of a placement in other countries where I could be of benefit to others wanting to learn the english
language, and see this as a viable option for my family in the future.