Check out tefl tesol about Certification In TESOLtraining and apply today to be certified to teach English abroad.
You could also be interested in:
This is how our TEFL graduates feel they have gained from their course, and how they plan to put into action what they learned:
The course has given me:
1. Confidence: The course is based on sensible, common sense, intuitive chapters and I feel that because of the knowledge I have acquired it has given me the confidence to go in a classroom and run a language course
2. Language Knowledge: I have learned a lot about grammar, vocabulary, constructing sentences which I can now explain and pass on to students.
3. Tools: The course has given me the tools to produce my own lessons. I have particularly enjoyed the lesson plans which are very useful and really help thinking about the lesson. They are simple to use.
4. Clarity: All of the chapters are very clear, they have plenty of information to help construct a lesson and give all the tools the teacher would require to teach the lesson
5. Dealing with issues / personality / language skills: All the chapters have a very human but also very practical function which will help running the lessons and answer student’s needs.
I think the most important things I will take to my classroom are as follows:
1. Get to know my students and understand their needs so I can make the lessons as interesting as possible
2. Make sure I know what are the students strengths and improvement areas so that I can tailor-make the lessons
3. Be prepared (lesson and course plans) and have plenty of teaching aids
4. Keep an informal and relaxed atmosphere to gain maximum interaction