Do you want to be TEFL or TESOL-certified in Wyoming? Are you interested in teaching English in Gillette, Wyoming? Check out our opportunities in Gillette, Become certified to Teach English as a Foreign Language and start teaching English in your community or abroad! Teflonline.net offers a wide variety of Online TESOL Courses and a great number of opportunities for English Teachers and for Teachers of English as a Second Language. Here Below you can check out the feedback (for one of our units) of one of the 16.000 students that last year took an online course with ITTT!
Gillette, Wyoming TESOL Online & Teaching English Jobs
The general content consists of the good qualities associated with both teacher and learner as well as the different roles which the teacher must play throughout each lesson depending on which role each situation calls for. Additionally, this unit covers the various levels associated with learners and how to mentally separate the types of learners and their motivation levels by age. From this, I have learned more about what is required of a teacher in order to be what the student needs rather than simply how the teachers wants to be as well as the necessity of being focused more on the students rather than simply on teaching as a job.
Apply for your TEFL/TESOL Course!
- 1The application process is free and does not commit you in any way.
- 2Anyone fluent in English and aged 18+ is eligible for our courses.
- 3No previous experience or qualifications are required.
- 4Apply today and receive a free e-guide covering the basics of TEFL/TESOL.
- 5Sign up for your course before Apr, 15 2020 and receive an additional course free of charge.*
* Applies to in-class courses, combined courses, diploma courses and 120-hour online course with tutor and videos