Do you want to be TEFL or TESOL-certified in Virginia? Are you interested in teaching English in Richmond, Virginia? Check out our opportunities in Richmond, Become certified to Teach English as a Foreign Language and start teaching English in your community or abroad! Teflonline.net offers a wide variety of Online TESOL Courses and a great number of opportunities for English Teachers and for Teachers of English as a Second Language. Here Below you can check out the feedback (for one of our units) of one of the 16.000 students that last year took an online course with ITTT!
Richmond, Virginia TESOL Online & Teaching English Jobs
In this unit I learned how to teach new vocabulary, grammar, and language functions to my class.when teaching vocabulary I need to be able to select new words that are both appropriate to the lesson and for the level of English that my students understand. They will need to learn about the vocabulary such as how it is spelled, pronounced, and used, and this can be more or less difficult depending on factors such as how similar the words are to other words already learned in English and to words in the students' native language. While teaching grammar I can engage my students with scenario building and pictures, we can practice with gap fills and sentence building, and then the students can use their new knowledge to role-play and discuss topics relevant to the material. I can have my students role-play to practice language functions such as suggesting and inviting.
Apply for your TEFL/TESOL Course!
- 1The application process is free and does not commit you in any way.
- 2Anyone fluent in English and aged 18+ is eligible for our courses.
- 3No previous experience or qualifications are required.
- 4Apply today and receive a free e-guide covering the basics of TEFL/TESOL.
- 5Sign up for your course before Feb, 21 2020 and receive an additional course free of charge.*
* Applies to in-class courses, combined courses, diploma courses and 120-hour online course with tutor and videos