Do you want to be TEFL or TESOL-certified in Montana? Are you interested in teaching English in Bridger, Montana? Check out our opportunities in Bridger, Become certified to Teach English as a Foreign Language and start teaching English in your community or abroad! Teflonline.net offers a wide variety of Online TESOL Courses and a great number of opportunities for English Teachers and for Teachers of English as a Second Language. Here Below you can check out the feedback (for one of our units) of one of the 16.000 students that last year took an online course with ITTT!
Bridger, Montana TESOL Online & Teaching English Jobs
Based on the foregoing, there should be, at first glance, no problem with the reported speech of a sentence like: Science Teacher: If a scuba diver comes up too fast, [s]he will get the bends. The above, a zero conditional, or type 0, involving statement of a fact, with the “if” meaning “whenever”, is not a conditional at all. Reported speech in this case will not have any tense change for the words that were spoken. The teacher explained that [if / when / whenever] a scuba diver comes up too fast, [s]he will get the bends. Nor, by following standard rules, there will not be any problem with the first conditional, the real conditional in the present, nor in any other case where the main clause is in the present tense: Disenfranchised Person: If I GET the vote, I WILL elect someone who IS in favour of justice. Our reporter declared that the disenfranchised person WOULD elect someone who WAS in favour of justice if [s]he GOT the vote. There is no problem here, but, if the first conditional – the real conditional in the present – is in effect the same as the second conditional, a difficulty in interpretation could arise.
Apply for your TEFL/TESOL Course!
- 1The application process is free and does not commit you in any way.
- 2Anyone fluent in English and aged 18+ is eligible for our courses.
- 3No previous experience or qualifications are required.
- 4Apply today and receive a free e-guide covering the basics of TEFL/TESOL.
- 5Sign up for your course before Feb, 28 2020 and receive an additional course free of charge.*
* Applies to in-class courses, combined courses, diploma courses and 120-hour online course with tutor and videos