Do you want to be TEFL or TESOL-certified in Montana? Are you interested in teaching English in Anaconda, Montana? Check out our opportunities in Anaconda, Become certified to Teach English as a Foreign Language and start teaching English in your community or abroad! Teflonline.net offers a wide variety of Online TESOL Courses and a great number of opportunities for English Teachers and for Teachers of English as a Second Language. Here Below you can check out the feedback (for one of our units) of one of the 16.000 students that last year took an online course with ITTT!
Anaconda, Montana TESOL Online & Teaching English Jobs
As I have read through and done the test on this study unit I have come to realise that grammar and sentence construction is quite complex. There are many aspects that need to be taken into consideration in order for a sentence to make sense and be grammatically correct. A simple sentence should be composed of a subject and a verb. I should know what each of the following parts of speech are ; countable noun, uncountable noun, adjective, adverb, preposition, verb, pronoun, Infinitive, gerund, comparative adjective, superlative adjective, article, conjunction etc. Once we have a clear understanding of the meaning of these words and the purpose they serve, we will be able to use them in the correct context and therefore constructing correct sentences.
Apply for your TEFL/TESOL Course!
- 1The application process is free and does not commit you in any way.
- 2Anyone fluent in English and aged 18+ is eligible for our courses.
- 3No previous experience or qualifications are required.
- 4Apply today and receive a free e-guide covering the basics of TEFL/TESOL.
- 5Sign up for your course before Feb, 21 2020 and receive an additional course free of charge.*
* Applies to in-class courses, combined courses, diploma courses and 120-hour online course with tutor and videos