Do you want to be TEFL or TESOL-certified in Maryland? Are you interested in teaching English in Algonquin, Maryland? Check out our opportunities in Algonquin, Become certified to Teach English as a Foreign Language and start teaching English in your community or abroad! Teflonline.net offers a wide variety of Online TESOL Courses and a great number of opportunities for English Teachers and for Teachers of English as a Second Language. Here Below you can check out the feedback (for one of our units) of one of the 16.000 students that last year took an online course with ITTT!
Algonquin, Maryland TESOL Online & Teaching English Jobs
This unit focused on what it means to be a teacher and a student. In a classroom setting it is important for the teacher to be comfortable taking on and switching between various roles. Ideally, the teacher will be aware of the language level of the students and the reason each student is attending. This information will allow the teacher to provide the best experience for student learning and success. Most importantly the teacher and the student need to work together. It is when the classroom is a collaboration between student and teacher that individual goals will be met.
Apply for your TEFL/TESOL Course!
- 1The application process is free and does not commit you in any way.
- 2Anyone fluent in English and aged 18+ is eligible for our courses.
- 3No previous experience or qualifications are required.
- 4Apply today and receive a free e-guide covering the basics of TEFL/TESOL.
- 5Sign up for your course before Feb, 26 2020 and receive an additional course free of charge.*
* Applies to in-class courses, combined courses, diploma courses and 120-hour online course with tutor and videos