Do you want to be TEFL or TESOL-certified in Maine? Are you interested in teaching English in Amherst, Maine? Check out our opportunities in Amherst, Become certified to Teach English as a Foreign Language and start teaching English in your community or abroad! Teflonline.net offers a wide variety of Online TESOL Courses and a great number of opportunities for English Teachers and for Teachers of English as a Second Language. Here Below you can check out the feedback (for one of our units) of one of the 16.000 students that last year took an online course with ITTT!
Amherst, Maine TESOL Online & Teaching English Jobs
I think this, particularly maintaining control of the class while still keeping a friendly and encouraging rapport, will be one of the more difficult aspects for me to learn. I have taught in the past, but in a very different situation; I taught karate classes (and some tutoring). In that setting, a normal discipline for a student acting out is for them to do a set number of pushups. As such, I think learning the school's specific disciplinary code, as well as asking fellow teachers, will be crucial.
Apply for your TEFL/TESOL Course!
- 1The application process is free and does not commit you in any way.
- 2Anyone fluent in English and aged 18+ is eligible for our courses.
- 3No previous experience or qualifications are required.
- 4Apply today and receive a free e-guide covering the basics of TEFL/TESOL.
- 5Sign up for your course before Feb, 23 2020 and receive an additional course free of charge.*
* Applies to in-class courses, combined courses, diploma courses and 120-hour online course with tutor and videos