Do you want to be TEFL or TESOL-certified in Maine? Are you interested in teaching English in Alexander, Maine? Check out our opportunities in Alexander, Become certified to Teach English as a Foreign Language and start teaching English in your community or abroad! Teflonline.net offers a wide variety of Online TESOL Courses and a great number of opportunities for English Teachers and for Teachers of English as a Second Language. Here Below you can check out the feedback (for one of our units) of one of the 16.000 students that last year took an online course with ITTT!
Alexander, Maine TESOL Online & Teaching English Jobs
In this unit I have learnt that there are four basic skills in any language. There is receptive skills and productive skills. Under receptive skills we have reading and listening and under productive skills we have writing and speaking. All these skills are equally important and they should be incorporated in a balanced way. This unit focuses on receptive skills which is reading and listening. the motives for reading and writing are divided into two categories which is a purpose and entertainment. Readers and listeners employ a number of skills when reading or listening and their understanding of the context depends on their expertise.The readers and listeners employ predictive, scanning, skimming, detailed information and deduction from context. There are many approaches to the language that should be taken into consideration, there should be pre-teaching of vocabulary and careful selection of topics. I have learnt that the selection of topics should be done by selecting the variety of topics that will satisfy all the students. The teacher must create interest by engaging the students in the lesson. There must be a full understanding of the task.
Apply for your TEFL/TESOL Course!
- 1The application process is free and does not commit you in any way.
- 2Anyone fluent in English and aged 18+ is eligible for our courses.
- 3No previous experience or qualifications are required.
- 4Apply today and receive a free e-guide covering the basics of TEFL/TESOL.
- 5Sign up for your course before Apr, 15 2020 and receive an additional course free of charge.*
* Applies to in-class courses, combined courses, diploma courses and 120-hour online course with tutor and videos