Do you want to be TEFL or TESOL-certified in Kentucky? Are you interested in teaching English in Brandenburg, Kentucky? Check out our opportunities in Brandenburg, Become certified to Teach English as a Foreign Language and start teaching English in your community or abroad! Teflonline.net offers a wide variety of Online TESOL Courses and a great number of opportunities for English Teachers and for Teachers of English as a Second Language. Here Below you can check out the feedback (for one of our units) of one of the 16.000 students that last year took an online course with ITTT!
Brandenburg, Kentucky TESOL Online & Teaching English Jobs
In this unit, we explored the receptive skills of listening and reading. First, we looked at the reasons why one would use receptive skills. Next, we explored how one reads and listens. I thought this was a very interesting topic since I am not even aware when I am being predictive, scanning, or skimming something. The most important thing I learned in this unit was to choose topics that will create interest to the students that would want them to listen and read. I also never thought that pre-teaching difficult vocabulary before the students read or listen to something could have such a significant impact on a student. I will definitely look back at this section for references in the future.
Apply for your TEFL/TESOL Course!
- 1The application process is free and does not commit you in any way.
- 2Anyone fluent in English and aged 18+ is eligible for our courses.
- 3No previous experience or qualifications are required.
- 4Apply today and receive a free e-guide covering the basics of TEFL/TESOL.
- 5Sign up for your course before Apr, 15 2020 and receive an additional course free of charge.*
* Applies to in-class courses, combined courses, diploma courses and 120-hour online course with tutor and videos