Do you want to be TEFL or TESOL-certified in Hawaii? Are you interested in teaching English in Haliimaile, Hawaii? Check out our opportunities in Haliimaile, Become certified to Teach English as a Foreign Language and start teaching English in your community or abroad! Teflonline.net offers a wide variety of Online TESOL Courses and a great number of opportunities for English Teachers and for Teachers of English as a Second Language. Here Below you can check out the feedback (for one of our units) of one of the 16.000 students that last year took an online course with ITTT!
Haliimaile, Hawaii TESOL Online & Teaching English Jobs
17. Your answer: Many different teaching aids can be used to make lessons more interesting, effective and less dependent on the textbooks. Unit 17 elaborate on the aspects of teaching aids and equipments .In this unit I learnt that the following can be very helpful to make lessons interesting and effective , though some have both advantages and disadvantages ;The board, interactive whiteboard,( before using IWB, we should bear in mind ,test and have a backup plan, system selection and location etc), overhead projector( advantages; focuses students attention , they can be used for time reading , gap filling exercises etc. Disadvantages: classroom need a surface 9 board, wall) that is not bleached out by direct sunlight etc), visual aids, worksheets, video camera. and so on . Computers are very important in English language teaching because of the following uses, Word processor, they act as a reference tool, E mail, videos Cd etc . Also online sources are very important because of the various websites for English learning or for ESL Teachers.
Apply for your TEFL/TESOL Course!
- 1The application process is free and does not commit you in any way.
- 2Anyone fluent in English and aged 18+ is eligible for our courses.
- 3No previous experience or qualifications are required.
- 4Apply today and receive a free e-guide covering the basics of TEFL/TESOL.
- 5Sign up for your course before Feb, 23 2020 and receive an additional course free of charge.*
* Applies to in-class courses, combined courses, diploma courses and 120-hour online course with tutor and videos