Do you want to be TEFL or TESOL-certified in Georgia? Are you interested in teaching English in Arnoldsville, Georgia? Check out our opportunities in Arnoldsville, Become certified to Teach English as a Foreign Language and start teaching English in your community or abroad! Teflonline.net offers a wide variety of Online TESOL Courses and a great number of opportunities for English Teachers and for Teachers of English as a Second Language. Here Below you can check out the feedback (for one of our units) of one of the 16.000 students that last year took an online course with ITTT!
Arnoldsville, Georgia TESOL Online & Teaching English Jobs
This unit is the most technical unit from the start of the course. A brief overview of the unit comprises of the definition of phonology. The three main headers of this unit is intonation, stress and articulation. There are three types of intonation and four different techniques to teach intonation was shared in this unit. For stress, there are different conditions for us to stress a specific syllable. Similar to intonation, there are five techniques to teach stress as well. In addition, there is also sound joining an linked speech. The phonemic alphabet and phonemic symbols were also taught in this unit. It is helpful as it helps us by allowing us to refer to this table should we need to in the future. Finally articulation covers the six speech organs, eight places of articulation and six manners of articulation. Another component of this unit is techniques to teach pronunciation of individual sounds and when we teach pronunciation in class.
Apply for your TEFL/TESOL Course!
- 1The application process is free and does not commit you in any way.
- 2Anyone fluent in English and aged 18+ is eligible for our courses.
- 3No previous experience or qualifications are required.
- 4Apply today and receive a free e-guide covering the basics of TEFL/TESOL.
- 5Sign up for your course before Apr, 06 2020 and receive an additional course free of charge.*
* Applies to in-class courses, combined courses, diploma courses and 120-hour online course with tutor and videos