Do you want to be TEFL or TESOL-certified in Delaware? Are you interested in teaching English in Ashland, Delaware? Check out our opportunities in Ashland, Become certified to Teach English as a Foreign Language and start teaching English in your community or abroad! Teflonline.net offers a wide variety of Online TESOL Courses and a great number of opportunities for English Teachers and for Teachers of English as a Second Language. Here Below you can check out the feedback (for one of our units) of one of the 16.000 students that last year took an online course with ITTT!
Ashland, Delaware TESOL Online & Teaching English Jobs
This unit gave an understanding about the role of each word in the sentences we use, with this knowledge the teacher will be able to justify to the students the reason why certain words are used instead of others. I have learnt about prepositions, conjunctions, comparative adjectives and superlative adjectives. I feel as though now I can think more logically about why I use certain words to build my sentences.
Apply for your TEFL/TESOL Course!
- 1The application process is free and does not commit you in any way.
- 2Anyone fluent in English and aged 18+ is eligible for our courses.
- 3No previous experience or qualifications are required.
- 4Apply today and receive a free e-guide covering the basics of TEFL/TESOL.
- 5Sign up for your course before Mar, 04 2020 and receive an additional course free of charge.*
* Applies to in-class courses, combined courses, diploma courses and 120-hour online course with tutor and videos