Do you want to be TEFL or TESOL-certified in Western Cape? Are you interested in teaching English in Constantia, Western Cape? Check out our opportunities in Constantia, Become certified to Teach English as a Foreign Language and start teaching English in your community or abroad! Teflonline.net offers a wide variety of Online TESOL Courses and a great number of opportunities for English Teachers and for Teachers of English as a Second Language. Here Below you can check out the feedback (for one of our units) of one of the 16.000 students that last year took an online course with ITTT!
Constantia, Western Cape TESOL Online & Teaching English Jobs
In unit 3: Theories, Methods and Techniques I learned how to engage a lesson and how to build upon on. In this unit, there were many example of how to introduce a concept to the student. This unit also provides helpful activities to keep the students engaged. I also learned what types of activities are more beneficial to the different learning levels. This unit also provided information as to when and how the different activities can be used. This unit also explained the differences between a mistake and an error and how and when to properly address them without discouraging the student. The main focus is to allow the students to self- correct and peer- correct in order to keep the student- talk time up, which gives the student a chance to practice using the language in an open and safe environment.
Apply for your TEFL/TESOL Course!
- 1The application process is free and does not commit you in any way.
- 2Anyone fluent in English and aged 18+ is eligible for our courses.
- 3No previous experience or qualifications are required.
- 4Apply today and receive a free e-guide covering the basics of TEFL/TESOL.
- 5Sign up for your course before Apr, 03 2020 and receive an additional course free of charge.*
* Applies to in-class courses, combined courses, diploma courses and 120-hour online course with tutor and videos