Do you want to be TEFL or TESOL-certified in Western Cape? Are you interested in teaching English in Caledon, Western Cape? Check out our opportunities in Caledon, Become certified to Teach English as a Foreign Language and start teaching English in your community or abroad! Teflonline.net offers a wide variety of Online TESOL Courses and a great number of opportunities for English Teachers and for Teachers of English as a Second Language. Here Below you can check out the feedback (for one of our units) of one of the 16.000 students that last year took an online course with ITTT!
Caledon, Western Cape TESOL Online & Teaching English Jobs
Speaking and writing are two skills that will produce fluency and accuracy in language learning. It’s important for instructors to use topics that will interest students enough to create engagement. The more the students engage with each other, the more comfortable they will be practicing the language. They should focus on accuracy when studying and writing. This will improve their vocabulary and make them more confident when speaking.
Apply for your TEFL/TESOL Course!
- 1The application process is free and does not commit you in any way.
- 2Anyone fluent in English and aged 18+ is eligible for our courses.
- 3No previous experience or qualifications are required.
- 4Apply today and receive a free e-guide covering the basics of TEFL/TESOL.
- 5Sign up for your course before Feb, 28 2020 and receive an additional course free of charge.*
* Applies to in-class courses, combined courses, diploma courses and 120-hour online course with tutor and videos