Do you want to be TEFL or TESOL-certified in Western Cape? Are you interested in teaching English in Abbotsdale, Western Cape? Check out our opportunities in Abbotsdale, Become certified to Teach English as a Foreign Language and start teaching English in your community or abroad! Teflonline.net offers a wide variety of Online TESOL Courses and a great number of opportunities for English Teachers and for Teachers of English as a Second Language. Here Below you can check out the feedback (for one of our units) of one of the 16.000 students that last year took an online course with ITTT!
Abbotsdale, Western Cape TESOL Online & Teaching English Jobs
In this Unit we learn about the tense system in English which consists of seven most common structures. Four of them are real future tenses, while other three structures are not. Then we look at all these 7 structures in more detail, learning how to form them in affirmative, negative, interrogative and negative question. It is also described how to use these structures with the examples given. Some explanation is provided for the typical student mistakes and errors. This Unit also tells us about teaching ideas to be applied in the class. Probably the most confusing thing about the future is to choose the correct tense according to the situation. The future perfect can often be confused with the future perfect continuous, while confusion between the future simple and 'going to future' is common.
Apply for your TEFL/TESOL Course!
- 1The application process is free and does not commit you in any way.
- 2Anyone fluent in English and aged 18+ is eligible for our courses.
- 3No previous experience or qualifications are required.
- 4Apply today and receive a free e-guide covering the basics of TEFL/TESOL.
- 5Sign up for your course before Apr, 03 2020 and receive an additional course free of charge.*
* Applies to in-class courses, combined courses, diploma courses and 120-hour online course with tutor and videos