Do you want to be TEFL or TESOL-certified in North West? Are you interested in teaching English in Orkney, North West? Check out our opportunities in Orkney, Become certified to Teach English as a Foreign Language and start teaching English in your community or abroad! Teflonline.net offers a wide variety of Online TESOL Courses and a great number of opportunities for English Teachers and for Teachers of English as a Second Language. Here Below you can check out the feedback (for one of our units) of one of the 16.000 students that last year took an online course with ITTT!
Orkney, North West TESOL Online & Teaching English Jobs
This unit reviewed the basics of productive skills: speaking and writing. While receptive and productive skills are often conceived of as opposites, I noticed a number of similarities in the teaching approach to both including choosing topics and communicative purposes that suit students' skill level and interests. A main point of this lesson involved the differences between teaching for accuracy and fluency. Accuracy learning activities most closely correspond to the study phase of the ESA method and involve controlled efforts to produce correct language. Fluency activities, as part of the Activate phase of ESA, concentrate on the effectiveness and flow of communication. Both are essential to effective language instruction and learning and lesson plans should reflect a balance of concentration on each skill set.
Apply for your TEFL/TESOL Course!
- 1The application process is free and does not commit you in any way.
- 2Anyone fluent in English and aged 18+ is eligible for our courses.
- 3No previous experience or qualifications are required.
- 4Apply today and receive a free e-guide covering the basics of TEFL/TESOL.
- 5Sign up for your course before Feb, 24 2020 and receive an additional course free of charge.*
* Applies to in-class courses, combined courses, diploma courses and 120-hour online course with tutor and videos