Do you want to be TEFL or TESOL-certified in Mpumalanga? Are you interested in teaching English in Acornhoek, Mpumalanga? Check out our opportunities in Acornhoek, Become certified to Teach English as a Foreign Language and start teaching English in your community or abroad! Teflonline.net offers a wide variety of Online TESOL Courses and a great number of opportunities for English Teachers and for Teachers of English as a Second Language. Here Below you can check out the feedback (for one of our units) of one of the 16.000 students that last year took an online course with ITTT!
Acornhoek, Mpumalanga TESOL Online & Teaching English Jobs
This unit was an overview of different methods and techniques for teaching including how to properly structure a lesson. It begins with a discussion of various methodologies that can be used. It then begins a discussion of the Engage, Study, and Activate (ESA) structure of a lesson. Each of these three stages is discussed. Multiple different types of these lessons—including straight arrow, boomerang, and patchwork—lessons are given. Then ideas and examples are given for each of the three phrases that could actually be used in a lesson.
Apply for your TEFL/TESOL Course!
- 1The application process is free and does not commit you in any way.
- 2Anyone fluent in English and aged 18+ is eligible for our courses.
- 3No previous experience or qualifications are required.
- 4Apply today and receive a free e-guide covering the basics of TEFL/TESOL.
- 5Sign up for your course before Apr, 15 2020 and receive an additional course free of charge.*
* Applies to in-class courses, combined courses, diploma courses and 120-hour online course with tutor and videos