Do you want to be TEFL or TESOL-certified in KwaZulu Natal? Are you interested in teaching English in Eshowe, KwaZulu Natal? Check out our opportunities in Eshowe, Become certified to Teach English as a Foreign Language and start teaching English in your community or abroad! Teflonline.net offers a wide variety of Online TESOL Courses and a great number of opportunities for English Teachers and for Teachers of English as a Second Language. Here Below you can check out the feedback (for one of our units) of one of the 16.000 students that last year took an online course with ITTT!
Eshowe, KwaZulu Natal TESOL Online & Teaching English Jobs
This unit helped make the ESA structure more of a reality. The English language is slit into three categorizes unrelated to parts of speech. These categories are vocabulary, grammar, and functions. The function of the language is how it is used in real life, the purpose of speaking. The vocabulary is the groundwork, the pure memorization that is required. Grammar is the framework which makes the vocab work together. The tasks at the end of the lesson which involved planning your own ESA lessons helped reinforce the activities suggested for each ESA category. These tasks were in effect the activate part of Unit 7.
Apply for your TEFL/TESOL Course!
- 1The application process is free and does not commit you in any way.
- 2Anyone fluent in English and aged 18+ is eligible for our courses.
- 3No previous experience or qualifications are required.
- 4Apply today and receive a free e-guide covering the basics of TEFL/TESOL.
- 5Sign up for your course before Apr, 03 2020 and receive an additional course free of charge.*
* Applies to in-class courses, combined courses, diploma courses and 120-hour online course with tutor and videos