Do you want to be TEFL or TESOL-certified in KwaZulu Natal? Are you interested in teaching English in Dundee, KwaZulu Natal? Check out our opportunities in Dundee, Become certified to Teach English as a Foreign Language and start teaching English in your community or abroad! Teflonline.net offers a wide variety of Online TESOL Courses and a great number of opportunities for English Teachers and for Teachers of English as a Second Language. Here Below you can check out the feedback (for one of our units) of one of the 16.000 students that last year took an online course with ITTT!
Dundee, KwaZulu Natal TESOL Online & Teaching English Jobs
This unit focused on the use of past tense verbs. These included Past Simple, Past Continuous, Past Perfect, and Past Perfect Continuous. The equation style form laid out in the reading was extremely helpful to my understanding. I began to think of the word continuous in relation to an -ing ending. Perfect began to mean there are extra words like had or had been. Simple is the most difficult to describe because it lacks extra features that make the tense easier to recognize. Simple also includes the irregular verbs which don't have a pattern and will require memorization to learn. I see Past Simple as being the most difficult tense to teach.
Apply for your TEFL/TESOL Course!
- 1The application process is free and does not commit you in any way.
- 2Anyone fluent in English and aged 18+ is eligible for our courses.
- 3No previous experience or qualifications are required.
- 4Apply today and receive a free e-guide covering the basics of TEFL/TESOL.
- 5Sign up for your course before Apr, 09 2020 and receive an additional course free of charge.*
* Applies to in-class courses, combined courses, diploma courses and 120-hour online course with tutor and videos