Do you want to be TEFL or TESOL-certified in KwaZulu Natal? Are you interested in teaching English in Clermont, KwaZulu Natal? Check out our opportunities in Clermont, Become certified to Teach English as a Foreign Language and start teaching English in your community or abroad! Teflonline.net offers a wide variety of Online TESOL Courses and a great number of opportunities for English Teachers and for Teachers of English as a Second Language. Here Below you can check out the feedback (for one of our units) of one of the 16.000 students that last year took an online course with ITTT!
Clermont, KwaZulu Natal TESOL Online & Teaching English Jobs
The first half of this classroom management section would be good advice for most people in a group social situation. The most critical part is getting the class to respect you as a teacher and this can be accomplished by showing them the same respect. Things like using hand gestures, eye contact, and names are all things that will also help in the classroom as well as group social situations. The second half of this section focuses more on classroom leadership. Parts of this, discipline in particular, are relatively unique to teaching. The key is to stay calm, cool, and collected while also being firm to show the problem behavior will not be tolerated.
Apply for your TEFL/TESOL Course!
- 1The application process is free and does not commit you in any way.
- 2Anyone fluent in English and aged 18+ is eligible for our courses.
- 3No previous experience or qualifications are required.
- 4Apply today and receive a free e-guide covering the basics of TEFL/TESOL.
- 5Sign up for your course before Apr, 03 2020 and receive an additional course free of charge.*
* Applies to in-class courses, combined courses, diploma courses and 120-hour online course with tutor and videos