Do you want to be TEFL or TESOL-certified in KwaZulu Natal? Are you interested in teaching English in Alpha, KwaZulu Natal? Check out our opportunities in Alpha, Become certified to Teach English as a Foreign Language and start teaching English in your community or abroad! Teflonline.net offers a wide variety of Online TESOL Courses and a great number of opportunities for English Teachers and for Teachers of English as a Second Language. Here Below you can check out the feedback (for one of our units) of one of the 16.000 students that last year took an online course with ITTT!
Alpha, KwaZulu Natal TESOL Online & Teaching English Jobs
In this unit, I have learned several things about how to effectively teach a class. Some of the main points discussed within are seating arrangements (solo work, pairs, groups, whole class), when to use TTT (teacher talk time) and STT (student talk time), and how to properly and effectively use my voice and gestures when giving instruction. All of these concepts allow students to learn effectively and for the teacher to maintain control and discipline over the classroom. Employing specific techniques that cater to certain classroom sizes, ages, and the general attitudes of students will help maximize the effectiveness of a lesson.
Apply for your TEFL/TESOL Course!
- 1The application process is free and does not commit you in any way.
- 2Anyone fluent in English and aged 18+ is eligible for our courses.
- 3No previous experience or qualifications are required.
- 4Apply today and receive a free e-guide covering the basics of TEFL/TESOL.
- 5Sign up for your course before Feb, 25 2020 and receive an additional course free of charge.*
* Applies to in-class courses, combined courses, diploma courses and 120-hour online course with tutor and videos