Do you want to be TEFL or TESOL-certified in Gauteng? Are you interested in teaching English in Cullinan, Gauteng? Check out our opportunities in Cullinan, Become certified to Teach English as a Foreign Language and start teaching English in your community or abroad! Teflonline.net offers a wide variety of Online TESOL Courses and a great number of opportunities for English Teachers and for Teachers of English as a Second Language. Here Below you can check out the feedback (for one of our units) of one of the 16.000 students that last year took an online course with ITTT!
Cullinan, Gauteng TESOL Online & Teaching English Jobs
Whilst studying this unit I discovered the different types of tests for assessing students abilities, progress, and specific needs. A placement test, or diagnostic test, would be used at the start of a course, to see what level of English speaking the students are up to, in order to tailor the lessons to suit their individual needs. Progress reports are used periodically to check student's progress. This would benefit both teacher and student. The teacher can again focus on the student's strengths or challenges, and the student can see and review their own progress. Practice exams are often used to prepare for external exams, which may be required to enter universities, certain employment, or obtain citizen status for a country the student wishes to move to (or has moved to).
Apply for your TEFL/TESOL Course!
- 1The application process is free and does not commit you in any way.
- 2Anyone fluent in English and aged 18+ is eligible for our courses.
- 3No previous experience or qualifications are required.
- 4Apply today and receive a free e-guide covering the basics of TEFL/TESOL.
- 5Sign up for your course before Feb, 24 2020 and receive an additional course free of charge.*
* Applies to in-class courses, combined courses, diploma courses and 120-hour online course with tutor and videos