Do you want to be TEFL or TESOL-certified in Free State? Are you interested in teaching English in Memel, Free State? Check out our opportunities in Memel, Become certified to Teach English as a Foreign Language and start teaching English in your community or abroad! Teflonline.net offers a wide variety of Online TESOL Courses and a great number of opportunities for English Teachers and for Teachers of English as a Second Language. Here Below you can check out the feedback (for one of our units) of one of the 16.000 students that last year took an online course with ITTT!
Memel, Free State TESOL Online & Teaching English Jobs
Lesson planning helps the teacher to create a sequence for the class, establish goals for the students and him/herself, and plan for anticipated problems. The plan also acts as a document for the lesson taught that the teacher can refer to in the future, or let others use to cover the class. When planning a lesson one has to have a general structure, but be flexible to adapt to the students' needs and the class circumstances. A teacher should plan appropriate activities for each stage, figure out the time it will take to conduct each activity, and bring worksheets, props or other materials that may be needed.
Apply for your TEFL/TESOL Course!
- 1The application process is free and does not commit you in any way.
- 2Anyone fluent in English and aged 18+ is eligible for our courses.
- 3No previous experience or qualifications are required.
- 4Apply today and receive a free e-guide covering the basics of TEFL/TESOL.
- 5Sign up for your course before Feb, 23 2020 and receive an additional course free of charge.*
* Applies to in-class courses, combined courses, diploma courses and 120-hour online course with tutor and videos