Do you want to be TEFL or TESOL-certified in Free State? Are you interested in teaching English in Boompie Alleen, Free State? Check out our opportunities in Boompie Alleen, Become certified to Teach English as a Foreign Language and start teaching English in your community or abroad! Teflonline.net offers a wide variety of Online TESOL Courses and a great number of opportunities for English Teachers and for Teachers of English as a Second Language. Here Below you can check out the feedback (for one of our units) of one of the 16.000 students that last year took an online course with ITTT!
Boompie Alleen, Free State TESOL Online & Teaching English Jobs
This unit focused on teaching pronunciation and phonology. Intonation is the volume and pitch in a sentence that indicates emotion, intent, and the type of statement/question. Individual words also have certain syllables that are usually stressed. Within a sentence, stress can change the meaning by emphasizing one of the words. There is a bunch of linguistic terminology for your mouth and the way that words are formed. There is also a phonemic alphabet that is used internationally for pronunciation.
Apply for your TEFL/TESOL Course!
- 1The application process is free and does not commit you in any way.
- 2Anyone fluent in English and aged 18+ is eligible for our courses.
- 3No previous experience or qualifications are required.
- 4Apply today and receive a free e-guide covering the basics of TEFL/TESOL.
- 5Sign up for your course before Apr, 08 2020 and receive an additional course free of charge.*
* Applies to in-class courses, combined courses, diploma courses and 120-hour online course with tutor and videos