Do you want to be TEFL or TESOL-certified in Eastern Cape? Are you interested in teaching English in Cape St. Francis, Eastern Cape? Check out our opportunities in Cape St. Francis, Become certified to Teach English as a Foreign Language and start teaching English in your community or abroad! Teflonline.net offers a wide variety of Online TESOL Courses and a great number of opportunities for English Teachers and for Teachers of English as a Second Language. Here Below you can check out the feedback (for one of our units) of one of the 16.000 students that last year took an online course with ITTT!
Cape St. Francis, Eastern Cape TESOL Online & Teaching English Jobs
I have been teaching Kindergarten for ten years. I can teach the children the correct sound of the alphabet. As a matter of fact in less than 6 months, my students are already readers.I must admit that although I am teaching the Phonics to children, I have never mastered the phonetic symbols. I never learned this during College days so I don't have any idea to use it. This is a challenging unit for me. I need to keep reading and practicing this to put things into perfection and to better help my students.Though nowadays, pronunciation is not a big problem anymore. Correct pronunciation can be accessed through the internet easily.
Apply for your TEFL/TESOL Course!
- 1The application process is free and does not commit you in any way.
- 2Anyone fluent in English and aged 18+ is eligible for our courses.
- 3No previous experience or qualifications are required.
- 4Apply today and receive a free e-guide covering the basics of TEFL/TESOL.
- 5Sign up for your course before Apr, 06 2020 and receive an additional course free of charge.*
* Applies to in-class courses, combined courses, diploma courses and 120-hour online course with tutor and videos