Do you want to be TEFL or TESOL-certified in Canada? Are you interested in teaching English in Edmonton, Canada? Check out our opportunities in Edmonton, Become certified to Teach English as a Foreign Language and start teaching English in your community or abroad! Teflonline.net offers a wide variety of Online TESOL Courses and a great number of opportunities for English Teachers and for Teachers of English as a Second Language. Here Below you can check out the feedback (for one of our units) of one of the 16.000 students that last year took an online course with ITTT!
Edmonton, Canada TESOL Online & Teaching English Jobs
‘Evaluation and testing’ is the topic for Unit 10. It elaborates on how to evaluate a student’s level and progress (page 1). There are three main ways to assess a student’s language level and they include tutorials, evaluation by the student and tests (Page 1). I learnt there are many different types of tests for different stages in a course (Page 2). I was also expose to the many different types of English exams that non-native English speaks can take for employment or for university entry. This unit allowed me to understand the importance of evaluating students and differentiating various examinations.
Apply for your TEFL/TESOL Course!
- 1The application process is free and does not commit you in any way.
- 2Anyone fluent in English and aged 18+ is eligible for our courses.
- 3No previous experience or qualifications are required.
- 4Apply today and receive a free e-guide covering the basics of TEFL/TESOL.
- 5Sign up for your course before Mar, 02 2020 and receive an additional course free of charge.*
* Applies to in-class courses, combined courses, diploma courses and 120-hour online course with tutor and videos