Do you want to be TEFL or TESOL-certified in Australia? Are you interested in teaching English in Newcastle, Australia? Check out our opportunities in Newcastle, Become certified to Teach English as a Foreign Language and start teaching English in your community or abroad! Teflonline.net offers a wide variety of Online TESOL Courses and a great number of opportunities for English Teachers and for Teachers of English as a Second Language. Here Below you can check out the feedback (for one of our units) of one of the 16.000 students that last year took an online course with ITTT!
Newcastle, Australia TESOL Online & Teaching English Jobs
I feel I have learned how to start effectively with a new class of students. The ideas of ice-breakers activities are pretty useful, but I expected more original ideas. It is important to considerate if the class is a new group or a pre-existing one, in order to establish rapport and which activities are the most suitable. Now I know when and how the use of students' native language is acceptable or not. Moreover, I gained more knowledge regards how to control and organize a large group of students and/or how to manage them when they have different levels of English.
Apply for your TEFL/TESOL Course!
- 1The application process is free and does not commit you in any way.
- 2Anyone fluent in English and aged 18+ is eligible for our courses.
- 3No previous experience or qualifications are required.
- 4Apply today and receive a free e-guide covering the basics of TEFL/TESOL.
- 5Sign up for your course before Feb, 25 2020 and receive an additional course free of charge.*
* Applies to in-class courses, combined courses, diploma courses and 120-hour online course with tutor and videos