"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
Home / TESOL Course and TESOL Certificate – Course Features
TESOL Course and TESOL Certificate – Course Features
Check out our Special
offer for this
Our TESOL certification courses are intensive and we are very aware of the amount of expense, commitment, effort and time our trainees put in. Our aim is to match this commitment by doing everything we can to ensure the absolute quality of our TESOL courses themselves, the ongoing support we provide during and after the course and the overall experience our trainees will receive.
Some of the main features of our TESOL courses are:
- Examination, accreditation and certification fees
- An internationally recognized certificate upon successful completion of the TESOL course
- 120 hours of study over the 4-week TESOL certification course
- An important emphasis on practical content. You will receive 6-10 hours of observed teaching practice with individuals and groups
- Extensive teaching practice with different levels of English language learners
- High quality course materials with a wide range of published teaching materials
- Internationally qualified and experienced teacher trainers tutoring your course
- Courses every month of the year in a wide range of international locations
- Airport greeting and transport wherever possible
- Suitable and affordable accommodation at all our course location
- Welcome meal and excursions
- Access to computers and internet
- An ongoing job assistance service free of charge
We are constantly adding to our course to ensure that we are always providing the best possible features at all our course locations. We welcome any suggestion and comments that will improve our classroom based courses and we hope that when you choose to take your TESOL course with ITTT you fully experience the unrivalled range of advantages and features our courses provide.