Do you want to be TEFL or TESOL-certified in Wisconsin? Are you interested in teaching English in Georgetown, Wisconsin? Check out our opportunities in Georgetown, Become certified to Teach English as a Foreign Language and start teaching English in your community or abroad! Teflonline.net offers a wide variety of Online TESOL Courses and a great number of opportunities for English Teachers and for Teachers of English as a Second Language. Here Below you can check out the feedback (for one of our units) of one of the 16.000 students that last year took an online course with ITTT!
Georgetown, Wisconsin TESOL Online & Teaching English Jobs
This unit gave me a general idea about the beginning of the teaching process How to be a good teacher, how to detect language levels, how to find an approach to different age learners how to detect a non-motivated learner and motivate him by using variety of entertaining methods With some information i was already familiar but some information was potentially new for me, for example i have never heard about European language levels scale before Also I didn't know that different age people require different approach and educational methods
Apply for your TEFL/TESOL Course!
- 1The application process is free and does not commit you in any way.
- 2Anyone fluent in English and aged 18+ is eligible for our courses.
- 3No previous experience or qualifications are required.
- 4Apply today and receive a free e-guide covering the basics of TEFL/TESOL.
- 5Sign up for your course before Feb, 25 2020 and receive an additional course free of charge.*
* Applies to in-class courses, combined courses, diploma courses and 120-hour online course with tutor and videos