Do you want to be TEFL or TESOL-certified in Wisconsin? Are you interested in teaching English in Fern, Wisconsin? Check out our opportunities in Fern, Become certified to Teach English as a Foreign Language and start teaching English in your community or abroad! Teflonline.net offers a wide variety of Online TESOL Courses and a great number of opportunities for English Teachers and for Teachers of English as a Second Language. Here Below you can check out the feedback (for one of our units) of one of the 16.000 students that last year took an online course with ITTT!
Fern, Wisconsin TESOL Online & Teaching English Jobs
This unit concentrated on teaching various special groups of students, including teaching beginners, teaching children, teaching individual students, teaching business people, and teaching monolingual or multilingual classes. It contained many useful suggestions regarding how to teach each of these types of students, which each require different sets of specialized skills. I learned more about how a skilled teacher would have to change their methodology and manner of teaching when teaching English to different types of students. For example, when teaching a beginner student without a knowledge of the Roman alphabet, the teacher must spend an extra amount of time initially on teaching them basic literacy skills, and give them more reading and writing practice exercises.
Apply for your TEFL/TESOL Course!
- 1The application process is free and does not commit you in any way.
- 2Anyone fluent in English and aged 18+ is eligible for our courses.
- 3No previous experience or qualifications are required.
- 4Apply today and receive a free e-guide covering the basics of TEFL/TESOL.
- 5Sign up for your course before Feb, 26 2020 and receive an additional course free of charge.*
* Applies to in-class courses, combined courses, diploma courses and 120-hour online course with tutor and videos