Do you want to be TEFL or TESOL-certified in Wisconsin? Are you interested in teaching English in Estella, Wisconsin? Check out our opportunities in Estella, Become certified to Teach English as a Foreign Language and start teaching English in your community or abroad! Teflonline.net offers a wide variety of Online TESOL Courses and a great number of opportunities for English Teachers and for Teachers of English as a Second Language. Here Below you can check out the feedback (for one of our units) of one of the 16.000 students that last year took an online course with ITTT!
Estella, Wisconsin TESOL Online & Teaching English Jobs
The way a class is managed, including how the teacher interacts with students and how the desks/chairs/tables are arranged, is important in attaining maximum effectiveness in teaching and learning. For optimal results, the instructor should be calm and relaxed and speak in a manner such that the relevant students can hear clearly and which gets the students' attention and makes the alert but at ease. Contrary to a contemporary educational fad, teacher talking time is not always bad and student talking time is not always good, but in order to engage students' attention and interest they must be encouraged and allowed to speak with each other and to the teacher, appropriately for the learning activity. The instructor must speak in different ways depending on whether she is giving instructions, modeling correct pronunciation and usage, and so forth. The arrangement of chairs/desks/tables in traditional rows or in a circle or semi-circle can be used to facilitate different kinds of interactions among students and between students and the teacher, the latter working better for creating a more intimate setting and fostering equality among students (no front row/back row, etc.)
Apply for your TEFL/TESOL Course!
- 1The application process is free and does not commit you in any way.
- 2Anyone fluent in English and aged 18+ is eligible for our courses.
- 3No previous experience or qualifications are required.
- 4Apply today and receive a free e-guide covering the basics of TEFL/TESOL.
- 5Sign up for your course before Feb, 26 2020 and receive an additional course free of charge.*
* Applies to in-class courses, combined courses, diploma courses and 120-hour online course with tutor and videos