Do you want to be TEFL or TESOL-certified in Virginia? Are you interested in teaching English in Roanoke, Virginia? Check out our opportunities in Roanoke, Become certified to Teach English as a Foreign Language and start teaching English in your community or abroad! Teflonline.net offers a wide variety of Online TESOL Courses and a great number of opportunities for English Teachers and for Teachers of English as a Second Language. Here Below you can check out the feedback (for one of our units) of one of the 16.000 students that last year took an online course with ITTT!
Roanoke, Virginia TESOL Online & Teaching English Jobs
The receptive skills of language learning are reading and listening, which are both equally important. My students will need to learn how to use reading skills such as scanning for specific information, skimming for the general idea, reading carefully to understand details, predicting information in the text from what can be seen in the headline, title, or introduction, and being able to learn new vocabulary and information by using context clues. Listening can be a more difficult approach to language learning because the students don't have the captured information in front of them to analyze and they don't have time to think about the dialogue, so using reading materials in conjunction with listening materials can help. Before teaching my students a new topic, I can pre-teach some vocabulary that I predict will be very difficult for my students to understand, but I shouldn't pre-teach everything that will be new because they will also need to practice learning vocabulary with context clues.
Apply for your TEFL/TESOL Course!
- 1The application process is free and does not commit you in any way.
- 2Anyone fluent in English and aged 18+ is eligible for our courses.
- 3No previous experience or qualifications are required.
- 4Apply today and receive a free e-guide covering the basics of TEFL/TESOL.
- 5Sign up for your course before Apr, 03 2020 and receive an additional course free of charge.*
* Applies to in-class courses, combined courses, diploma courses and 120-hour online course with tutor and videos