Do you want to be TEFL or TESOL-certified in Virginia? Are you interested in teaching English in Lynchburg, Virginia? Check out our opportunities in Lynchburg, Become certified to Teach English as a Foreign Language and start teaching English in your community or abroad! Teflonline.net offers a wide variety of Online TESOL Courses and a great number of opportunities for English Teachers and for Teachers of English as a Second Language. Here Below you can check out the feedback (for one of our units) of one of the 16.000 students that last year took an online course with ITTT!
Lynchburg, Virginia TESOL Online & Teaching English Jobs
Pronunciation is often the most neglected part of English teaching and is also the part students tend to struggle with the most. When it comes to pronunciation, there is both intonation, which is the flow of an entire sentence, typically being fall/rise or falling in English, and there is stress which focuses on emphasizing a specific word in a sentence to convey a certain meaning. In English, many words are pronounced the same but spelled differently and there are many ways to spell out the same sound or pronounce the same spelling. Learning pronunciation also means knowing how to pronounce words asthey hare read, so much time and effort must go into practicing both, either during portions of classes, specific class dates devoted to pronunciation, or coverage of the topic little by little throughout each class.
Apply for your TEFL/TESOL Course!
- 1The application process is free and does not commit you in any way.
- 2Anyone fluent in English and aged 18+ is eligible for our courses.
- 3No previous experience or qualifications are required.
- 4Apply today and receive a free e-guide covering the basics of TEFL/TESOL.
- 5Sign up for your course before Apr, 12 2020 and receive an additional course free of charge.*
* Applies to in-class courses, combined courses, diploma courses and 120-hour online course with tutor and videos