Do you want to be TEFL or TESOL-certified in Utah? Are you interested in teaching English in Eureka, Utah? Check out our opportunities in Eureka, Become certified to Teach English as a Foreign Language and start teaching English in your community or abroad! Teflonline.net offers a wide variety of Online TESOL Courses and a great number of opportunities for English Teachers and for Teachers of English as a Second Language. Here Below you can check out the feedback (for one of our units) of one of the 16.000 students that last year took an online course with ITTT!
Eureka, Utah TESOL Online & Teaching English Jobs
This unit focused on teaching productive skills: writing and speaking. These skills are used to communicate. Writing is often less developed but is equally important. Speaking requires more fluency than writing, but both require accuracy. Accuracy is the study phase and fluency is reinforced in the activate phase. Some controlled practice includes drilling and prompting. Guided practice includes guided dialogue and role play. Creative use include free role play, discussions, debates, simulations, games, and information gap. It is important to encourage interaction and participation from all students during teaching and practice of productive skills.
Apply for your TEFL/TESOL Course!
- 1The application process is free and does not commit you in any way.
- 2Anyone fluent in English and aged 18+ is eligible for our courses.
- 3No previous experience or qualifications are required.
- 4Apply today and receive a free e-guide covering the basics of TEFL/TESOL.
- 5Sign up for your course before Mar, 04 2020 and receive an additional course free of charge.*
* Applies to in-class courses, combined courses, diploma courses and 120-hour online course with tutor and videos