Do you want to be TEFL or TESOL-certified in Tennessee? Are you interested in teaching English in Atoka, Tennessee? Check out our opportunities in Atoka, Become certified to Teach English as a Foreign Language and start teaching English in your community or abroad! Teflonline.net offers a wide variety of Online TESOL Courses and a great number of opportunities for English Teachers and for Teachers of English as a Second Language. Here Below you can check out the feedback (for one of our units) of one of the 16.000 students that last year took an online course with ITTT!
Atoka, Tennessee TESOL Online & Teaching English Jobs
In the final unit of this course I learned about common problem situations in the classroom and how to remedy them. One of the most helpful parts I found to be was the problem with listening texts. As stated in a previous unit, it is more difficult to keep a students attention through listening text, than it is through reading or watching texts on a screen or movie. Due to this, it is important that the teacher remain engaged in their students as well as creative with how they might test the potential listening difficulties. Furthermore, I found the section on building rapport with students to be highly beneficial as when I thought back to my college classes, having no relationship or knowledge of the teacher made the subject and class less interesting. Overall I found this unit highly beneficial and understand why it is important in a classroom setting.
Apply for your TEFL/TESOL Course!
- 1The application process is free and does not commit you in any way.
- 2Anyone fluent in English and aged 18+ is eligible for our courses.
- 3No previous experience or qualifications are required.
- 4Apply today and receive a free e-guide covering the basics of TEFL/TESOL.
- 5Sign up for your course before Apr, 10 2020 and receive an additional course free of charge.*
* Applies to in-class courses, combined courses, diploma courses and 120-hour online course with tutor and videos