Do you want to be TEFL or TESOL-certified in Oregon? Are you interested in teaching English in Barlow, Oregon? Check out our opportunities in Barlow, Become certified to Teach English as a Foreign Language and start teaching English in your community or abroad! Teflonline.net offers a wide variety of Online TESOL Courses and a great number of opportunities for English Teachers and for Teachers of English as a Second Language. Here Below you can check out the feedback (for one of our units) of one of the 16.000 students that last year took an online course with ITTT!
Barlow, Oregon TESOL Online & Teaching English Jobs
This unit focused on the two receptive language skills, reading and listening. These are important because much of communication is being able to understand what is being said to you. Students need certain skills to be successful in receiving language. They need to be able to skim, scan, deduce, and read/listen for detail. When teaching receptive skills it is important to choose content that the students will find interesting, and if they are not super interested in the topic then it is up to the teacher to create interest by asking questions.
Apply for your TEFL/TESOL Course!
- 1The application process is free and does not commit you in any way.
- 2Anyone fluent in English and aged 18+ is eligible for our courses.
- 3No previous experience or qualifications are required.
- 4Apply today and receive a free e-guide covering the basics of TEFL/TESOL.
- 5Sign up for your course before Feb, 24 2020 and receive an additional course free of charge.*
* Applies to in-class courses, combined courses, diploma courses and 120-hour online course with tutor and videos