Do you want to be TEFL or TESOL-certified in Oregon? Are you interested in teaching English in Algoma, Oregon? Check out our opportunities in Algoma, Become certified to Teach English as a Foreign Language and start teaching English in your community or abroad! Teflonline.net offers a wide variety of Online TESOL Courses and a great number of opportunities for English Teachers and for Teachers of English as a Second Language. Here Below you can check out the feedback (for one of our units) of one of the 16.000 students that last year took an online course with ITTT!
Algoma, Oregon TESOL Online & Teaching English Jobs
Most of the information in this unit is pretty straightforward, but it's still a good review of how to build a positive and productive atmosphere in the classroom. Reading over the pros and cons of group arrangements and teacher talk time shows me how a TESOL classroom needs a variety of group-based activities with minimal TTT so that students have opportunities to speak English and learn from one another. The unit's tips on eye contact, gestures, and building rapport with students is all good advice that any kind of teacher or leader should actively use.
Apply for your TEFL/TESOL Course!
- 1The application process is free and does not commit you in any way.
- 2Anyone fluent in English and aged 18+ is eligible for our courses.
- 3No previous experience or qualifications are required.
- 4Apply today and receive a free e-guide covering the basics of TEFL/TESOL.
- 5Sign up for your course before Apr, 11 2020 and receive an additional course free of charge.*
* Applies to in-class courses, combined courses, diploma courses and 120-hour online course with tutor and videos