Do you want to be TEFL or TESOL-certified in Ohio? Are you interested in teaching English in Springfield, Ohio? Check out our opportunities in Springfield, Become certified to Teach English as a Foreign Language and start teaching English in your community or abroad! Teflonline.net offers a wide variety of Online TESOL Courses and a great number of opportunities for English Teachers and for Teachers of English as a Second Language. Here Below you can check out the feedback (for one of our units) of one of the 16.000 students that last year took an online course with ITTT!
Springfield, Ohio TESOL Online & Teaching English Jobs
Unit seven covers vocabulary, grammar, and function. All three of these are explained and examples are given of ESA lesson plans and how they are carried out. The vocabulary being the words the student has knowledge of are chosen according to how appropriate it is for the student and the task at hand, also the frequency of which the student will need the words being taught. Grammar being this new languages structure is important because it teaches how and when the words are use, and the forms and patterns in which they'll be used. Lastly language function is how the language is used to be suggestive, agreeing, or disagreeing in formal or informal manners.
Apply for your TEFL/TESOL Course!
- 1The application process is free and does not commit you in any way.
- 2Anyone fluent in English and aged 18+ is eligible for our courses.
- 3No previous experience or qualifications are required.
- 4Apply today and receive a free e-guide covering the basics of TEFL/TESOL.
- 5Sign up for your course before Feb, 21 2020 and receive an additional course free of charge.*
* Applies to in-class courses, combined courses, diploma courses and 120-hour online course with tutor and videos