Do you want to be TEFL or TESOL-certified in Ohio? Are you interested in teaching English in Clayton, Ohio? Check out our opportunities in Clayton, Become certified to Teach English as a Foreign Language and start teaching English in your community or abroad! Teflonline.net offers a wide variety of Online TESOL Courses and a great number of opportunities for English Teachers and for Teachers of English as a Second Language. Here Below you can check out the feedback (for one of our units) of one of the 16.000 students that last year took an online course with ITTT!
Clayton, Ohio TESOL Online & Teaching English Jobs
This unit is about conditionals and reported speech. We have five main conditionals: zero conditional, first conditional,second conditional, third conditional and mixed conditional. We use reported specch when we want to express indirectly what the other person said previously. An important fact to consider is that in reported speech we have to change the tense used. Furthermore, it's also essential to "backshift" when there are sentences which contain time expressions.
Apply for your TEFL/TESOL Course!
- 1The application process is free and does not commit you in any way.
- 2Anyone fluent in English and aged 18+ is eligible for our courses.
- 3No previous experience or qualifications are required.
- 4Apply today and receive a free e-guide covering the basics of TEFL/TESOL.
- 5Sign up for your course before Apr, 12 2020 and receive an additional course free of charge.*
* Applies to in-class courses, combined courses, diploma courses and 120-hour online course with tutor and videos