Do you want to be TEFL or TESOL-certified in New York? Are you interested in teaching English in Arkwright, New York? Check out our opportunities in Arkwright, Become certified to Teach English as a Foreign Language and start teaching English in your community or abroad! Teflonline.net offers a wide variety of Online TESOL Courses and a great number of opportunities for English Teachers and for Teachers of English as a Second Language. Here Below you can check out the feedback (for one of our units) of one of the 16.000 students that last year took an online course with ITTT!
Arkwright, New York TESOL Online & Teaching English Jobs
This unit focus on the attitude that the teacher comes into class with will have a profound effect on the success of the lesson. There is a big correlation between teacher expectation and student achievement. A teacher who is organized and confident in the subject being studied will transmit clarity and understanding of the learning material. This creates confidence in the acquisition of knowledge among students and a positive supportive atmosphere for learning. The second lesson is an example of that attitude.
Apply for your TEFL/TESOL Course!
- 1The application process is free and does not commit you in any way.
- 2Anyone fluent in English and aged 18+ is eligible for our courses.
- 3No previous experience or qualifications are required.
- 4Apply today and receive a free e-guide covering the basics of TEFL/TESOL.
- 5Sign up for your course before Feb, 25 2020 and receive an additional course free of charge.*
* Applies to in-class courses, combined courses, diploma courses and 120-hour online course with tutor and videos