Do you want to be TEFL or TESOL-certified in New York? Are you interested in teaching English in Albion, New York? Check out our opportunities in Albion, Become certified to Teach English as a Foreign Language and start teaching English in your community or abroad! Teflonline.net offers a wide variety of Online TESOL Courses and a great number of opportunities for English Teachers and for Teachers of English as a Second Language. Here Below you can check out the feedback (for one of our units) of one of the 16.000 students that last year took an online course with ITTT!
Albion, New York TESOL Online & Teaching English Jobs
In Unit 1 of this course, an introductory unit, we learned about basic teaching ideals and what makes up 'good' teacher strategy. I feel as though I have learned from this unit what a correct teaching personality is, as well as how to command a classroom in the correct way. By this, I mean that I have learned that it is important to keep in mind the different stages, ages and learning styles of the students in your classroom, whether online or in-person, at all times. It is equally important to be mindful of the cultural differences between out-of-native-country students in contrast to their English teacher. Because this is a not a typical, 'popular' interaction between student and teacher, one that exists cross-culturally, there are additional steps required for teacher success.
Apply for your TEFL/TESOL Course!
- 1The application process is free and does not commit you in any way.
- 2Anyone fluent in English and aged 18+ is eligible for our courses.
- 3No previous experience or qualifications are required.
- 4Apply today and receive a free e-guide covering the basics of TEFL/TESOL.
- 5Sign up for your course before Apr, 13 2020 and receive an additional course free of charge.*
* Applies to in-class courses, combined courses, diploma courses and 120-hour online course with tutor and videos